Monday, October 6, 2008

Our Family



I thought that it was about time that I started a blog for our family. My hubby, Ryan started one about a year ago but I can't find it. I am going to try to keep it as up to date as possible. I have never done this before so I have to figure it all out.


At this time, we are living in Beaumont, CA. Ryan is working at Riverside County Regional Medical Center. He is in his 3rd year of Anesthesia Residency. He has about a year and 8 months left. He works really hard and is great at what he does. He loves anesthesia. It takes him away from home ALOT and that is really hard but we can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel.


We have 3 kidlets: Hunter-5, Hailey-3 and Dylan-16 months. We are so blessed to have them in our life. They are beautiful, wonderful, HILARIOUS children.


6 comments:

Mark and Britt said...

Yay! I want to start one now!!!

Eric and Alison said...

Adorable picture of your family! Is it ok if I add you to my buddy list?!!!
I am glad that you are now blogging! Yet another way for us to keep in touch!!!!

Becky said...

YEAH!! I found you guys! I am so happy now! You guys look so great and the kiddos are adorable and BIG! Man, they grow up!
Keep in touch, blog style!

Anonymous said...

Fun!! I'm glad you found us! This is such a fun way to keep in touch!

Leslie said...

Cute family pic!

eMiLy sLaUgH said...

I'm glad to see you joined in on the fun! It's nice to keep up with people that you aren't around! Great pics of your family and kids!