Thursday, October 9, 2008

Summer Fun...

Where did the summer go? It just seemed to fly by. Ofcourse living in Southern California is kind of deceivng...besides there being school, it still feels like summer-we wore shorts through November last year! Anyways, we were able to do alot of fun things this summer despite the fact that Ryan worked alot. We just squeezed things in wherever we could. I definitely think that we made the most of our summer.....



We went to the river quite a bit. It is our favorite thing to do year round. But I especially love it during the summer. I don't actually like the 115*-120* heat but I love going on the boat, laying out and watching the kids play in the water. The kids decided(and us adults too:)that anchoring the boat on the river and just jumping in again and again is the best way to escape the heat. I even went wakeboarding a few times this summer! The kids think it is hilarious when mommy does things like that. Hahaha...well, they did AFTER their initial shock. You should have seen the look on Hailey's face the first time I went-you would have thought I was gonna jump off a building! Which is funny, seeing as she has seen daddy wakeboard a ton of times. But there was just something about me doing it that freaked her out...
Hunter did a couple of soccer camps. He loved them but it was sooo hot!!!







1 comment:

NWO Observer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.